Great opportunity with a $500 Discretionary Signing Bonus.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Benefits provided are:
- Flexible Shifts
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition and Rewards
- Ongoing Training
- Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- 24-Hour Support
- Free Teladoc (health plan)
- $500 Discretionary Signing Bonus, will be paid $250 after 60 days with 100 hours of active work and another $250 after 120 days with 250 hours of active work.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.