We provide non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The Lead CAREGiver is expected to be on call for shifts, work as scheduled, and serve as a role model and mentor to other CAREGivers.
- Available to cover shifts from Thursday – Wednesday nighttime shifts from 6pm – 8 am. You will alternate one week on and one week off. (7 days on, 7 days off)
- 35 hours a week guaranteed, overtime may be offered.
- Work in the office as needed
- Travel throughout all of Citrus county and Dunnellon
- Perform on call shifts as scheduled
- Perform CAREGiver to client introductions as needed
- Ability to work holidays that fall on your scheduled weeks
- Ability to lift, push or pull maximum of 25 pounds
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect while exhibiting competency in all levels of Personal Care without direction.
- Provide training and mentoring to fellow CAREGivers as assigned by supervisor
- Pay: $12.50 per hour
- Benefits for qualified employees after the qualifying period.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of working as a HHA or CNA
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and possess valid auto insurance
- Must complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/671
We provide gloves, eye protection, and hand sanitizer to every employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
We provide gloves, masks, eye protection, and hand sanitizer to our employees.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.