- Light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, laundry, errand running, etc.
- Providing companionship to combat social isolation and loneliness
- Assistance with personal cares
- Memory Care and Alzheimer's support
"I love the flexibility of my schedule. It fits into my busy life perfectly!"
"I was retired, but I missed being around people. This is exactly what I was looking for... It fits into my life, and I get to make a difference."
"I feel as though I have a second family here!"
"I love that everyday is something new... There is no such thing as a typical day here!"
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Time and one half pay on special holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonuses, incentives, and shift differentials
- 24/7 on call support
- Mentorship program, and ongoing training opportunities
- A variety of shifts and locations are available with competitive pay
Must be 19 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen. Possess a valid driver's license, and have reliable transportation.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.