Home Care Aides (HCA)
Immediate openings for the right people: part-time, full-time, overnight, morning and evening positions available now!
HOME INSTEAD is seeking caring and compassionate in-home Home Care Aides/Caregivers to serve our clients in the
SOUTH PUGET SOUND AREA
(Thurston, Lewis, Mason and Grays Harbor Counties)
Home Instead Home Care Aides (HCA)/Care Professionals can provide a variety of services, including:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Specialized Services such as Dementia or Hospice Care
Benefits of working for Home Instead in Olympia:
- Work within your availability (15 hours/week minimum)
- Competitive pay, PLUS overtime, holiday, sick pay, mileage reimbursement, and bonuses ($18 non-certified, up to $22 per hour for HCA’s with experience)
- Paid HCA training if needed
- One week Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid time in between shifts and for training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with a 3% match
- Free Continuing Education Classes (CEU's)
- 24/7 administrative support
- Work 1:1 with clients in their home
- and much more!
Do you have what it takes to be a Home Instead Home Care Aides (HCA)/Caregiver?
- 21 years old or older
- Valid driver's license
- Auto Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? Maybe a retirement job? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
At Home Instead in Olympia, To Us, It's Personalis more than just a tagline - it is the way we care for our clients and how we support our Caregivers.
Read what Home Instead Care Professionals have to say:
"I like how the office staff looks out for you and makes it enjoyable to work for Home Instead."
"The support and positive feedback I get from everyone in the office is AMAZING!
I have never felt this positive about a job or people I work with before."
IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! APPLY TODAY!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.