Make a Difference in a Senior’s Life
Do you have a passion for the elderly? Do want to do something with purpose and meaning? Assist seniors with staying in their home with non-medical in-home tasks. No experience or certification necessary. We provide paid world class training, hands on training and on-going training.
- Attend to Senior's Social, Emotional, Spiritual, Intellectual and Physical needs
- Perform companionship, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Provide personal care assistance for elderly patients by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Remind clients to take their medications
- Help with mobility around the house or in the community (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Assist Clients in performing their therapy physical exercises
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to run errands
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.