Home Instead in Frederick, Maryland is seeking a full-time “Key Player” to join our growing team! The position requires a proactive, organized, and outgoing person to coordinate CAREGiver schedules! This role is vital in meeting the needs of seniors in our community every day! If you are a proactive thinker and passionate about serving our seniors, please help us in “changing the face of aging, one client at a time”!
Key Responsibilities include:
· Addressing and maintaining services for approximately 100 clients and Caregiver schedules
· Communicating daily schedule changes to clients, family members and office staff
· Updating changes regarding the health and the well-being of our clients and care providers to staff
· Maintaining proper and thorough documentation throughout daily work processes
The position may have limited “On-Call Duties” after hours and weekends with additional pay (should you be interested).
Education and Experience Requirements:
· College degree or professional experience equivalent
· One year of scheduling/staffing experience in Healthcare “preferred”, but not required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including AFLAC, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off and “Career Pathing”
** Individuals must pass criminal background and driving record checks.
HOME INSTEAD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.