CAREGIVERS URGENTLY NEEDED IN CARROLL, FREDERICK AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES!!!
The World’s Trusted provider of Senior Care Services is seeking professional CAREGiver’s to join our TEAM NOW! Home Instead is looking for compassionate, caring and reliable team members to assist seniors in their homes. If you are seeking a new career, or simply want to make a difference in someone’s life daily, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As a Home Instead “professional” CAREGiver, you will receive extensive training, career path opportunities and much more! Join a team that is “Changing the Face of Aging” one senior at a time! Qualified TEAM MEMBERS will receive:
- Competitive Salaries for qualified "Key Players" starting $13 to $15 or more per hour!
- Performance Bonuses and Team Recognition Rewards for "Exceptional Performance" monthly!
- Regular Performance Reviews - with "Career Pathing" at 6 months!
- 401K profit sharing opportunities after 1 year!
- Aflac Team Health incentives after 1 year!
- Annual reviews and career advancement opportunities!
If YOU are interested in enhancing your life and the life of a senior, then this could be your new career! We are always hiring and always supporting seniors that choose to remain in their “Home Instead” of facilities. To learn more about CAREGiving and what it means to be a “Professional Home Instead CAREGiver”, apply now or visit our site at: www.HomeInstead.com/627
Driver’s License and proof of car insurance required. PPD and CPR certifications also required.
- Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Maryland Home Care Solutions, Inc. is the proud owner in this area.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.