- Delivering Results - Maintaining a high level of commitment to personally getting things done.
- Customer Service - Recognizing and understanding customers’ needs and delivering in a manner that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Interpersonal and Communication - Communicating clearly, effectively.
- Adapting to Change - Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Planning & Organizing - Effectively organizing and planning work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
The Quality Assurance Representative is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to supporting Client Care staff with emphasis on managing the client experience following the start of care. Must be able to assist with service inquiries and care consultations with prospective clients when needed.
- Reflect the core values of Kay Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Meet with current clients to ensure a quality experience with Home Instead. Build relationships with families and care team with emphasis on being the face of Home Instead with each family.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CARE Professional (Care Pro) introductions with every new client and with every new CARE Pro.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CARE Pros.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- College degree preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.