We are SEEKING CARE PROS for day shifts in Port Clinton, Sandusky, Norwalk, and their surrounding areas
Expect the Best!
Do you have a passion for seniors and want to make a difference? At Home Instead we respect our employees and empower them to provide excellent care for seniors in your hometown. YES! We will keep you local!
We are currently hiring CARE Professionals for one-on-one client care in the home. Our Care PROS provides non-medical care to our clients including, but not limited to engagement, meal prep, personal care, light housekeeping, transfers, and Incidental transportation. We offer competitive pay, and full and part-time schedules.
- Paid Orientation, training, and continuing education
- Care Professional referral program
- Paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- A supportive culture and 24/7 support from the office staff
- Overtime available, not mandated
- On-Demand Pay through Payactiv (next-day pay)
- Paid Time Off after a year
- Sign-on Bonus after 90 days
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Incentives throughout employment
6 months of caregiving experience preferred
Must be 21 to apply
Valid Driver's License & Auto Insurance
Ability to pass State & Federal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Passion for helping older adults
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Check us out at www.homeinstead.com/625
STNA, CCA, HHA, DSC, Caregiver
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.