Every Career Starts with CARE! Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and Washington County! *Travel 25 minutes or less to work from your home.*
CAREGivers of all experience levels are welcome to apply. Home Instead Senior Care has multiple CAREGiver positions available so you can create a flexible schedule that fits your needs! Here at Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver are:
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care including: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
*No previous experience necessary-training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: $10-12.00/hr based on experience!
- $1000.00 Sign on Bonus!
- Annual Raises
- Medical Benefits
- Make your own Schedule
- Paid Training
- First set of Uniforms are free
- Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts with Sprint and Verizon up to 24%
- Gloves and Masks provided
*Work in a location near you: Washington, Canonsburg, Venetia, Finleyville, McMurray, Bethel Park, Upper Saint Clair, Mount Lebanon, Whitehall, Dormont, Greentree, Carnegie Crafton, Bridgeville, Oakdale, McDonald, and more!
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have valid auto insurance
If you have any additional questions please call our office at 412-595-7554 and ask to speak with our Recruiter!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.