Caregivers/CNA's Wanted -Days and Weekends
Dodge, Jefferson, Fond du lac County & Columbia Counties
When you work for HOME INSTEAD you work as a team of caregivers that support each other and an the Office Staff that supports their CAREGivers.
UP TO $14/HOUR TO START *
We are hiring caregivers for one on one care for private clients residing in
Juneau, Waupun, Randolph, Columbus, Beaver Dam, and surrounding towns in WI
Join Home Instead and discover the many awards of being a Caregiver for one of the largest home care companies in the nation.
- Evening shifts
- TELADOC program - 24/7 access to medical care
- Monetary Incentives $$
- Referral Bonus: Earn $$$ for any person you refer, and we hire
- Work/Life Balance - schedules that meet your life/school needs
- Virtual Classroom & Hands-On skills training
- One to One Client Care
- Direct Deposit - Every Other Friday
- Paid mileage for client appointments and errands
- Paid travel time for transportation between clients (less a 2-hour gap)
- Caregiver App to view your schedule & clock in and out
- GPS technology directing you to your client
- Paid Time Off for those who qualify
- Starting Pay $12/hr. Weekend shifts $14/hr.
- After 90 days $12.50/hr. Weekend Shifts $14.50/hr.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push, pull 25 pounds
- Must be 18 years or older, have a valid drivers lic and transportation
If you are interested in an incredibly rewarding career and working with other team members who are caring and compassionate, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Please apply at:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.