This position is for an open CAREGiver role Monday- Sunday, 11a-2p in the Hillsborough Area.
Have you ever picked up a prescription for a friend, or accompanied someone to the doctor? What about helping someone in your local community get groceries? Or have you simply just lent your ear to a friend or offered a shoulder to lean on when somebody has needed some emotional support?
Becoming a CAREGiver for Home Instead is all those things and more! We work with older adults to help them live their best life at home. Care for us means quality care. It means providing support that is completely personalized to the individual based on a close bond formed from personality similarities, shared interests, and experiences.
Because of this, YOU can deliver a rewarding experience to people who may feel lonely or require some extra support to remain independent in their home.
We are always looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts to join our outstanding team of CAREGivers! This ad is for Full Time/Part Time CAREGivers in the Hillsboro-Deering Region: Hillsboro and surrounding: Hillsboro, Henniker, Weare, Deering, Antrim, Hancock, Francestown, Bennington.
We offer our caregivers the absolute best so they can live their best life too!
- Top notch training
- Medical Plan Available for all Employees
- Next Day Pay Options
- Flexible schedules that work for you!
- Supplemental insurance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Highly competitive rates ($15.50-$17.50/hour)
- Industry discounts
- Career opportunities
- Referral Incentives
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time
- FREE CEUs
- Supportive and friendly office support team
- Rewarding work
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Collaborative team environment where you are respected and appreciated
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an established and respected leader in the Home Care Industry
To apply simply click the link below or call 603.668.6868. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.