*Estimate based on 40 hour work week, with weekend availability, at our Level 2 pay grade.
Here at Home Instead we brighten the lives of aging adults in our community by providing committed, professional caregivers to assist in every-day needs. We offer a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home, and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Now hiring caregivers for Part-time and Weekend only hours. If you need a flexible schedule and are looking for a company that believes quality care doesn't just apply to it's clients, but our employees as well, then we would love to talk with you.
Here’s why Care Pros like to work for us:
- Build a relationship with clients through one on one care
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training including advanced training opportunities
- 24/7 On-call support
- Support from office staff including RN, LPN, and Social Workers
- Great culture with future company events in store!
- PTO-Vacation/Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- FREE Teladoc services
- 401k matching
- Education assistance through Bellevue University
- Clear career path that includes advancement opportunities
Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical)
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Stabilization and assistance with walking
- Meal planning and preparation
- Driving to appointments and shopping
- Mobility, stability and transferring assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and/or administration
- Personal Care
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Hospice care
- Compassion, honesty and dependability a must!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds
- Must have access to reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have car insurance with you listed as a driver on the policy
- Must be willing to drive up to 20 miles from your home
- Must pass DMV check
- Background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and communicate clearly in English
"I love helping others that need help. I am a caregiver at heart and always will be."
"I have found that if I follow my heart and accept clients that my heart tells me to, then I have a better experience with them and Home Instead gives me the opportunity to do that."
"I love the people I care for and the qualities Home Instead stands for."
Start your Care-Pro Career by contacting Deena at:
Work for a company that gives back to its community! We look forward to getting to know you!
Care Professional Recruiting Coordinator
Begin the application by clicking this link: https://hillsboroor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/apply/a2u26dfet3pu
Labor Law Posters 2019
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.