*Ability to earn $678 weekly based on your availability!*
*Estimate based on 40 hour work week, with weekend availability, at our Level 2 pay grade.
We are hiring caregivers for ALL Shifts!
Serving clients in West Washington, Yamhill, and Columbia Counties.
At Home Instead we believe that quality care doesn’t just apply to our clients, it applies to our Care Professionals as well. If you are interested in joining a close-knit team that values their employees personally and professionally, and truly cares for the impact they have on others, we would love to visit with you.
We provide paid training and are looking for Care Professionals with flexible schedules and a heart for seniors and people with disabilities.
Work for a company where you are valued and make a difference!
Here’s why Care Pros like to work for us:
- Build a relationship with clients through one on one care
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training including advanced training opportunities
- 24/7 On-call support
- Support from office staff including RN, LPN, and Social Workers
- Great culture with future company events in store!
- PTO-Vacation/Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- FREE Teladoc services
- 401k matching
- Education assistance through Bellevue University
- Clear career path that includes advancement opportunities
Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical)
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Stabilization and assistance with walking
- Meal planning and preparation
- Driving to appointments and shopping
- Mobility, stability and transferring assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and/or administration
- Personal Care
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Hospice care
- Compassion, honesty and dependability a must!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds
- Must have access to reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have car insurance with you listed as a driver on the policy
- Must be willing to drive up to 20 miles from your home
- Must pass DMV check
- Background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and communicate clearly in English
"I love helping others that need help. I am a caregiver at heart and always will be."
"I have found that if I follow my heart and accept clients that my heart tells me to, then I have a better experience with them and Home Instead gives me the opportunity to do that. Follow my heart."
"I love the people I care for and the qualities Home Instead stands for."
Work for a company that gives back to its community! Start your Care-Pro Career by contacting Deena at:
Care Professional Recruiting Coordinator
Labor Law Posters 2019
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.