Home Instead CAREGiver - $500 Sign-On Bonus - Increased Wages
Calling all Caregivers - In-home Senior Care Workers - Direct Support Professionals - Aides - Home Care Workers - Professional Caregivers
Find a Career that fits your lifestyle!
Are you retired and looking for building meaningful relationships? Are you looking to leave the retail field and give your heart to a senior? If so, the CAREGiver role could be just the right fit for you!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for aging adults, helping them to stay safe and independent. Home Instead strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain in the comfort of their home. Home Instead provides a supportive network for all CAREGivers and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We have a variety of Part-Time shifts available to match your lifestyle! Days - Evenings - Weekends
Opportunities to build a Full-Time schedule as well.
Opportunities in Huntington, Bedford, Fulton Counties
$500 Sign-On Bonus
Ability to work close to home
Time and a half holiday pay
Home/Auto insurance discounts
On-going, paid training
Rewarding work- make a difference in the life of a senior in your community
Medical, dental and vision offered to eligible employees
- Assisting with personal care - bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Ensuring the client's home is organized according to their needs and assist with light housework
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks
- Willingness to provide Alzheimer's care
- Providing mobility assistance, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting the client to medical and other appointments or for errands
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Home Instead provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is individually owned. Ron and Chrissy Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Mifflin and Juniata Counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.