Home Instead® is looking for a successful sales professional to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This Client Care Coordinator role develops, manages, and maximizes our referral relationships, and our quality assurance with our clients. We are looking for someone with a proven track record to join our team and participate in all aspects of our growing business. EOE.
- Meet with new clients
- QA visits with existing clients
- Consultative Sales
- Leadership and development of team
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to a changing workday as needed
- Solution oriented problem solver
- Valid drivers license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.