Home Instead of Harrisburg is seeking a full time Service Coordinator/Scheduler
The ideal candidate is dependable, enjoys and doesn't shy away from a challenge and is looking for a career. This role is at the center of the business. Satisfied clients and the success of our CAREGivers' relationship with their clients will be the ultimate measure of your success.
The main responsibility of this role is to connect our CAREGiver workforce with the needs of our senior clients. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to motivate and inspire a team of CAREGivers and effectively respond to the changing needs of the seniors we serve.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Contact, engage, enlist, and schedule professional CAREGivers to Clients based on needs, ability, and location.
- Create and maintain Client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing our software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Follow up on CAREGiver and client concerns as needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Home Instead overall is the world's largest provider of non-medical home care and companionship services for seniors, with more than 1,100 independently owned and operated franchises in over 14 countries.
We are about to begin our 20th year in Harrisburg. If you want to join the best, are passionate about people, and want to make a difference, please apply.
- High integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to learn!
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer and typing skills (60 wpm preferred)
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Can perform with a sense of urgency
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sense of humor
- Passion and knowledge of aging adult population preferred
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.