Home Instead is seeking weekend caregivers (part time or full time hours available) We service seniors in their home in Montgomery County!
Up to $18 / hour!
Our CAREGivers are our biggest asset and provide a variety of in-home care services for seniors, helping them to stay safe and independent. The Home Instead® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home and we can't do it without you! Established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay as well as a variety of shifts and hours!
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- Consistent shift alignment
- Shift differential pay
- Paid holidays at time and a half
- Mileage reimbursement and travel time
- Mentor program
To us It's Personal and our CAREGiver curriculum is designed for everyone who has a heart to serve and also gives our employees the confidence and skills needed to assist our clients with a wide variety of non-medical personal care and companionship tasks while also keeping themselves and our clients safe and independent.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Joining our CAREGiver family is easy! Simply apply through this application or give us a call directly at 610-941-9242 and speak to our team to get scheduled for an interview. Pay dependent on availability, experience and client need
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.