CAREGiver Career Opportunities working in Franklin and Bellingham
Northern Bristol County
CAREGiver Career Opportunities!
Flexible/ Part Time Scheduling
No CNA license or Experience is required.
We are currently looking for CAREGivers/HHA/PCA interested in working in the Franklin and Bellingham areas!
As a Care professional at Home Instead, you will add value to the lives of our seniors by caring for them as if they were an extension of your own family, assisting with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, toileting), assisting with ambulation and transferring, housekeeping and laundry, meal preparation and serving of meals and medication monitoring and reminding.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about please contact the Human Resources Office to schedule an interview at 508-222-0800 or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/590. Don’t delay! Pay Rate is $15.25 - $17.25 per hour.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- On Demand Access to pay prior to payday
Join our Home Instead team and you will enjoy a safe work environment, create meaningful 1:1 relationships with many employment perks including:
- Paid Trainings, including personal care training
- Access to your paycheck before payday
- Paid travel between shifts
- Paid sick time earn one hour of sick time for every 30 hours works (up to 40 hours per year)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekend differentials ($2 more/hour)
- Flexible scheduling (we work with your schedule!)
- Minimum of 4 hour shifts
- 401k with 4% match after 1 year of employment and $5,000 in earnings
- PPE Provided (Masks, gloves, etc)
- Online Tuition Assistance
- Home Mortgage Discount
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Professional support team, available 24/7
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Must be 18 years of age and fluent in English.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.