Sweet family needs your help! Hospice client is in need of your assistance with care!
Home Instead is hiring Care Professionals to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. No experience required! We offer paid training. Pay rates $15.25- $17.25/hour. $2/hour Shift Differentials available for weekends. $250 bonus after 90 days of employment!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREPro are:
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Fluent in English
- Covid-19 vaccine required
Join our Home Instead team and you will enjoy a safe work environment, create meaningful 1: 1 relationships with many employment perks including:
- Paid Trainings, including personal care training
- Access to your paycheck before payday
- Paid travel between shifts
- Paid sick time earn one hour of sick time for every 30 hours works (up to 40 hours per year)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekend differentials ($2 more/hour)
- Flexible scheduling (we work with your schedule!)
- 4 hour shift minimum
- 401k with 4% match after 1 year of employment and $5,000 in earnings
- PPE Provided (Masks, gloves, etc)
- Online Tuition Assistance
- Home Mortgage Discount
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Professional support team, available 24/7
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/590 or Calling 508-222-0800. Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.