We're currently hiring Full-Time CAREGivers (with guaranteed pay!) to serve seniors in their homes throughout Lancaster County. Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority? Are you interested in working with a vulnerable population where you can make a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you! Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their CAREGivers and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CAREGivers equal happy clients.
Here are the details:
- $15.50/hour pay rate during the week; $17.50/hour on weekends
- Health Benefits begin on Day 1!!!
- Enjoy the peace of mind with a steady paycheck! We guarantee 32 hours/week of paid work!
- Average approximately 40-50 hours weekly; overtime often available and paid for hours over 40.
- If traveling more than 12 miles, mileage reimbursement is available.
- 40 hours of PTO per year requested off two weeks in advance; Additional time can be requested off two weeks in advance but without compensation; PTO accrues one hour per 40 worked.
- Our FT CAREGivers must be available 6:00am-10:00pm M-F; with exception of one weeknight evening off. Every other weekend 6:00am-10:00pm availability. This availability does not mean that you will work the duration of these windows of time – simply gives us the opportunity to schedule you within these times.
- Ability to work 3 holidays per year; 8 hours per holiday at holiday pay of time and a half
Benefits of Home Instead:
* Get to work quickly - immediate openings!
* We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
* Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
* We offer paid training and flexible scheduling.
* Amazing Referral Program- $1/hr for every hour your referral works!
Our Full-Time CAREGivers have strong communication skills, have flexibility to adapt to lot of different situations, and have hands-on skills to provide excellent care. We're looking for people who:
- Maintain excellent communication with the office about clients and care needs; connect with immediate supervisor in office on a weekly basis
- Provide person-centered care in recurring shifts and then filling in shifts as needed; schedule will most likely look different each week with an emphasis on relationship building as much as possible with repetitive shifts. Flexibility is required!
- Maintain and promote a hopeful, solution-oriented attitude with clients and team members.
- Can Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance; Have an active email address and cell phone.
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care
APPLY NOW! We'd love to chat with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Our office serves Lancaster County: Adamstown, Akron, Bowmansville, Brownstown, Christiana, Columbia, Conestoga, Denver, East Earl, Elizabethtown, Ephrata, Gap, Gordonville, Kirkwood, Lancaster, Leola, Lititz, Manheim, Millersville, Mt. Joy, Narvon, New Holland, Quarryville, Strasburg, Willow Street
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.