Why be a Home Instead CNA? Aging in place allows seniors maximum independence and reduces the risk of falls and injuries. It also promotes mental health, minimizes dementia symptoms, and increases life expectancy. Our top priorities are the safety and wellbeing of our clients and caregivers. We have a clearly defined scope of services and we will not ask you to perform tasks that fall outside of the CNA job duties. Apply today to be the reason a senior gets to stay in their home. It means the world to our clients!
- Caring attitude, eager to learn, passionate about helping seniors maintain their independence.
- Reliable and insured transportation-3 years clean driving history preferred.
- Motor vehicle/criminal background checks, drug screening required.
- Senior care experience preferred--In home care or nursing facility.
- Willing to travel within your home county and occasionally to neighboring counties.
- One or more of CNA, HHA, or CMA certification or currently enrolled in a CNA/HHA/CMA course
- Being bilingual is a huge plus but not required.
- Flexible scheduling-Choose your availability.
- 20-40 hours a week, opportunities for overtime.
- Hiring for weekends, evenings, overnights, and days.
- Caregiving can be a full-time career or a rewarding and lucrative second job.
- Opportunities for advancement, including Team Leader, Office Administration, IT/Tech support, Client Care Coordinator.
Pay and Benefits:
- $14-$15/hour starting wage. Shift differentials for some shifts-up to $17.50.
- Paid time off.
- Great work/life balance.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- Will assist with finding high quality, affordable health insurance.
- Free, confidential telehealth mental health services.
- Paid in person and online training.
- Possible retention bonuses/tuition assistance (Inquire for details).
- Household chores
- Personal care
- Mobility assistance
- Dementia care
- Specialized care
- Hospice support
- Ensure safety in client homes
- Document client care and communicate changing needs to the rest of the care team
- Assist peers, lead a team of caregivers providing individualized care
For questions, contact Joshua Schwab:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.