Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) Job Description:
Home instead if looking to have some Caregiver CNA/HHA join our team. $13-$15/hour; more for specialized shifts! We are looking for both part-time, full-time, and Lead Caregivers to service the Lawrence, Topeka, Linwood, Ottawa, or Baldwin City areas. Work in Douglas, Shawnee, and/or Franklin Counties. Its your choice and there is tremendous growth/income opportunities. Bilingual Spanish and English speaking Caregivers needed. Please see requirements before applying.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) Requirements:
- 3 years of driving history; however, we can accommodate less than perfect records.
- Reliable and insured transportation.
- Motor vehicle, criminal background checks, and drug screening required.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Will assist with finding high quality affordable health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Home Instead provided telehealth counseling services
- Great work life balance
- PRN shifts available (we call them Gig Shifts where you can work "on-call shifts" only without committing to a set schedule)
- Other benefits available
2006 CNA/HHA FT/PT Topeka/Shawnee County (JT woIND)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.