CAREGiver/Home Health Aide – Immediately hiring in Ellwood City and New Castle!
Before You Apply, Make Sure You Qualify!
- Do you have a driver’s license & reliable transportation with auto insurance?
- Can you provide a negative drug screen and motor vehicle and criminal background screening?
- Are you over 18 years old?
Is This You? Click Apply NOW, text “apply” to (724) 578-4773 to chat with our AI Recruiter, Olivia, and schedule an interview, OR call us at (724) 535-6101 today!
Here’s how you will be helping...
- Engage in Conversation, Companionship & Activities
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Person hygiene (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping
- Occasional transportation – doctor appts or errands
Pay and Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Available
- Direct Deposit
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Monthly employee recognition program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Support available 24/7 in case of an emergency
Ready to apply? Click Apply!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.