Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the work you do? We have an opening for a recruitment and engagement coordinator. In this role, you’re responsible for recruiting and hiring our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Benefits Include: Paid Holidays/Paid Vacation/Health Insurance/Dental & Vision/Life Insurance/Supplemental Benefits/Bonus Program/Personal & Professional On-Going Training.
TO APPLY - Please complete the on-line application and attach your cover letter stating why you are interested and your resume. The complete job description is below.
Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
The Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator (REC) is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The REC is expected to recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of The Neupauer Corporation, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and Pennsylvania Department of Health regulations.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Maintain at least 30 CAREGiver Applicants each month
- Conduct at least 20 interviews each month
- Hire at least 6 CAREGivers each month
- Achieve at least 85% PEAQ® CAREGiver satisfaction scores
- Maintain compliance with Home Instead Training Standards
- College degree or the equivalent experience
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous recruiting/hiring experience a plus
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff during their first 90 days of employment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Office 365
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Occasional travel throughout Lawrence & Mercer Counties and occasionl evening and weekend hours as required.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.