CAREGiver- Clarence Area
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, the CAREGiver role could be just the right fit for you!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for aging adults, helping them to stay safe and independent. Home Instead strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain in the comfort of their home. Home Instead provides a supportive network for all CAREGivers and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We have a variety of Part-Time shifts available to match your lifestyle!
Days - Evenings - Weekends - Overnights
Opportunities to build a Full-Time schedule as well.
- Supervising with personal care
- Ensuring the client's home is organized according to their needs and assist with light housework
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks
- Willingness to provide Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Transporting the client to medical and other appointments or for errands
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work close to home
- Higher pay on weekends
- Time and a half holiday pay
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive pay; retirement plan available
- On-going, paid training
- 24-hour support
- Positive culture
- Online schedules
- Rewarding work- make a difference in the life of a senior in your community
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull up to (but no more than) 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel
- 19 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours including two weekend shifts per month
This document describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. Your employer reserves the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.