Home Instead is looking for a friendly, professional, and detail oriented candidate to support and assist in the screening, hiring and retention of CAREGivers. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with an interactive team. Administrative assistant, recruiting, or human resource experience a plus. Candidates should be available to work full time daylight hours, Monday - Friday in our office located in Forest Hills, Pennsylvania.
Primary responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Answer employment inquiries, screen and schedule applicant interviews, assist CAREGivers with questions in a professional manner.
- Assist in coordinating, monitoring the efforts of attracting new CAREGivers
- Review and update web-based recruitment tools
- Conduct references, criminal background checks, Megan’s Law and motor vehicle checks
- Schedule CAREGiver orientations, trainings, meetings and performance reviews.Prepare orientation and training materials as needed.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, health records, payroll records, training documents and all other employment related documents
- Communicate CAREGiver concerns or problems to the Human Resources Department or other staff members as appropriate
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.