Home Instead of Huntington Station provides a variety of non-medical companionship services which will allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their own home. Join our Home Instead family to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care!
Benefits of choosing Home Instead:
- Competitive wages/Overtime pay/Holiday pay
- Flexible Full Time/Part Time/Weekend schedules
- Short commute to cases
- Paid online training
- 24/7 Office support
Duties include, but they are not limited to:
- Assistance with Grooming/Dressing
- Assistance with Toileting /Bath safety
- Falls Prevention
- Light Housekeeping/Meal preparation
- Medication/Appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Driver’s License
- Social Security
- Personal vehicle
- Available for 18+ hours/week
If you are interested in applying, please respond with your phone number.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.