Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Hospice Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We offer competitive wages, on-going paid training, flexible scheduling, 24/7 personal support, travel time, vacation pay and the ability to be one on one with your client.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Some weekend availability totaling 16 hours monthly
Overnight shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/554 or call 610-372-2500.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.