Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
- Referral Bonus
- Mentored shifts
- Flexible Schedules
- Ongoing Training Program
- Supportive work environment
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/548 or start your career today by completing our online application. You may also contact the office at 218-262-6177 for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.