Would you like to have a job you absolutely Love?
Home Instead loves their CARE Pros' and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CARE Professionals' equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Mileage reimbursement due to rising gas prices!
- Tele Doc services for you and your immediate family in the household
- Tap Check Program- Withdraw a portion of you're earned money before payday
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE.
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with free courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Starting wage $14.00/ hr
- Customizable and flexible schedules
- Work more, earn more with our flex forty program
Duties and Responsibilities:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication reminders; Alzheimer’s Care.
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Willingness to grow and develop; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance with a reliable vehicle.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.