Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their CARE Pros' and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CARE Pros' equal happy clients.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Mileage reimbursement due to rising gas prices!
- Tele Doc services after 90 day of hire, for you and your immediate family in your household
- Tap Check Program- withdraw a portion of your paycheck early
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE.
- Starting wage $14.00/ hr
- Customizable and flexible schedule
- Work more, earn more with our flex forty program
Duties and Responsibilities:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication reminders; Alzheimer’s Care.
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect; Willingness to grow and develop; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance with a reliable vehicle.
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
All shifts available, including days, evenings, and overnights!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.