Job Description: Home Health Aide
Home Instead is searching for caring and compassionate Care Professionals to become part of our family and join our mission: “Striving for excellence by bringing positive change to the lives of our clients, caregivers and all those we encounter.”The Home Instead agency provides non-medical care to our clients, which allows them to remain in their homes safely and with dignity. At this time, we are searching for applicants who are available to work on SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS as a CARE PROFESSIONAL.
- Applicants must provide a Driver License, Social Security Card and Proof of Auto Insurance.
- Applicants must be able to pass a National and State Criminal Background Check and a Drug Screening.
Previous experience is not required, but the willingness to learn and the ability to represent Home Instead and believe the following characteristics are a must:
- Treat and care for our clients and all those you encounter with dignity and respect.
- Communicate with clients, staff and all those you encounter with a friendly and professional manner.
- You want to bring a positive change to the lives of those in need.
Some of the responsibilities that will make you a successful part of the Home Instead family is the ability to provide:
- Light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and medication reminders.
- Transportation to appointments or errands.
- Personal care tasks.
- Compassionate care to clients suffering with Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other chronic illnesses.
We offer competitive pay, travel time pay, ongoing training and our staff IS available to support you. Please complete the application so we can learn more about you. The Recruitment Engagement Coordinator will be in touch with the applicants who best meet our criteria and scheduling needs.
We are excited that you are interested in becoming part of our family! Thank you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.