Urgent Need - All Shifts Available
Join a team 20+ years in the making! At Home Instead, everyone is family. Why? Because... To us, it's personal.
In the age of COVID-19 one thing has become abundantly clear - aging adults are safest in their own homes. With one on one interactions both client and caregiver are safest when providing care in a home as opposed to being out with the public.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Hands on Training
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Concierge Health Care
Positions available in Johnson City, Washington, Greene, Carter and Unicoi Counties.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Personal Care & Hygiene Services
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a clean background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, Reliable Transportation, and valid auto insurance.
**No previous experience necessary - hands on skills training provided by Home Instead**
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
In the ongoing fight against COVID-19 all applicants and staff are required to wear a mask at all times and adhere to CDC recommended standard precautions.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.