Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior? Become a Home Instead Caregiver!
Home Instead is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Caregiver. Our passion is “Enhancing the Lives of Aging Adults and Their Families” as we enable them to maintain the highest possible level of independent living in their own homes for as long as possible.
As a Caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other home care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available.
Job Benefits for our Caregivers:
- No Experience Necessary, Paid Skills Training for all hires.
- Work close to where you live
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Direct deposit available
- Choose the areas you want to work
- Benefits Available – Vacation Bonus, Yearly Pay Advances, Performance Bonus’
- Opportunities for bi-lingual candidates
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Home Instead! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Incontinence care, bathing, showering, toileting
- Dressing, grooming
- Meal prep, feeding and diet assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Incidental transportation
- Transferring and positioning
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must be at least 18 or older
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- National Background Check & Drug Screen Required
Learn more here: www.homeinstead.com/537 .
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.