Now Hiring CNA’s for Personal Care Assistance and Hospice Care support. Part time and Full time positions available.
Are you a CNA that is passionate about elder care? Explore a career with Home Instead, where we will match your experience and skills with clients and families to compassionately provide personal care to our clients in their own homes. Our team is committed to client care, timely communication and support for our CAREGivers, clients and their families.
Home Instead CAREGivers provide personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, and companionship; allowing our clients to remain in the comfort of their own homes.
- Customized Options – We understand how difficult it can be to find a position that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide customized options that work with your schedule.
- Premium Pay level – Your skill level and CNA certification will be rewarded with a premium pay level.
- Location – We cover four counties —and we work to place you with clients as close to your home as possible.
- Education/Learning – Paid Training will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Paid Accrued Time Off – Earn paid time off for every hour you work.
- Support – We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our friendly and reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Must complete a Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle record check and drug screen.
Must possess a valid Driver’s License, valid Auto Insurance and reliable transportation.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/536 or see what being a CAREGiver for Home Instead Senior Care is like!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.