Our Caregivers and office staff are friendly, talented and team driven individuals who know what they do every day makes a difference in the lives of others. As a Home Instead Caregiver you will build genuine connections with clients that can last a lifetime, and make a difference in your life as well. Our Caregivers come from all walks of life. Young or mature, men or women, experienced or just a genuine caring person. If you have the heart, we can train the rest in our Peru Training Facility.We offer:
- Customized Options – We understand how difficult it can be to find a position that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide customized options that work with your schedule.
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Education/Learning – Free certifications and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Paid Accrued Time Off – Earn paid time off for every hour you work.
- Support – We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our friendly and reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Ability to communicate and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d like to connect with you. However, it takes a special person to become a CAREGiver, not a special degree!
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Must complete a Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle record check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License, valid Auto Insurance and reliable transportation.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.