Home Instead is hiring for Holmes Beach!
Home Instead is hiring Care Professionals/Home Health Aides for Holmes Beach. Must be 21, have at least one year experience, have insured vehicle, and kind disposition. Long shifts!!
Enjoy all these benefits when you choose Home Instead:
- We offer a variety of shifts to meet your schedule
- Work available throughout Manatee County
- Incentives for going above and beyond
- $Bonus opportunities - become an employee and refer a friend
- Paid continuing education and training
- Nurse support
- 24/7 live phone support
- Next day pay (via Tapcheck)
- Competitive wages ($17 to $18)
- CPR training onsite
- Dedicated Caregiver Support Coach
- Sunday Differential
Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Running errands and accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Support their personal care needs
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a car, auto insurance, valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year experience
Our Mission: To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families
Home Instead provides a variety of services to support seniors in a variety of settings, but mainly their homes. You’ll perform a variety of tasks, from help with bathing and dressing, to cleaning, meal prep, and outings. Our reputable office has been proudly serving seniors for over 18 years, so we are well established in the community. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Please apply using this link, or stop in M-F at 1820 59th St. W. in Bradenton. Call Tuesday Bertalot at 941-739-3050 for more information or for assistance in applying.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.