Home Instead, a private duty home care agency is seeking a part-time RN to teach and assess the skills portion of the Home Health Aide evaluation as required by AHCA. The time commitment is generally one half day a week. This position will also review non-skilled Service Provision Plans (can be done remotely) conduct very occasional home visits as needed, and be RN of record for the agency. Perfect for the retired RN with an active license!
- Reflect the core values of Right Intentions, Inc, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Attend CAREGiver Orientations according to dates and times coordinated with the company’s Recruitment and Retention Coordinator.
- Directly teach and assess the skills portion of the CAREGiver Orientation. Communicate the results to the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator.
- Provide evaluative feedback on training and orientation materials as you deem appropriate.
- Help ensure Home Instead Senior Care and AHCA standards are met and upheld in regards to CAREGiver training and client services.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.