First, second and third shift positions available
$12.00 to $14.00 per hour - $500 Retention Bonus
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to join our team in Dayton, OH. Our mission is to help aging adults maintain their independence while living safely at home. We provide a team-oriented environment built on positivity and respect. Apply now and find out why Home Instead is the best Home Healthcare provider in the Dayton area!
Caring Stars 2021 award on Care.com!!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a background and motor vehicle record check
- Possess valid driver's license and car insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle
Responsibilities and Duties
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and mobility assistance
- Dementia care
Qualifications and Skills
No certifications or licenses required, training is provided in house!
Benefits of joining Home Instead Senior Care:
- Full-time and part-time shifts available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- 24 hour support from office staff
- Hands-on training in the field
- Online Resources
- Bonus opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
All Home Instead Caregivers are provided N95 masks to be worn at all times, and face shields to be worn while in close proximity to co-workers and clients.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.