Sando’s Care Corporation dba Home Instead
Care Professional Job Description
Now hiring Care Professionals to provide care for aging seniors in their homes. (Immediate openings - Paid training - Weekend incentives)
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS WELCOME (9AM-4PM Monday-Friday)
Looking for a trusted and heartfelt caregiver to join our Home Instead family! As a Home Instead Care Pro you are just as important as the clients we serve! Clients will put their trust in you to support their everyday living needs.
Benefits of being a Professional Care Pro:
- Competitive pay ($14- $18/hr) depending on experience and availability
- Caregiver referral program
- Bonus programs
- Paid training and continuing education
- Care Pro celebrations & appreciation days
- 24hr support from the office
The responsibilities include helping seniors thrive from the comfort of their home, build lasting relationships, engage in household activities & duties and assist in personal hygiene care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS TO BE HIRED AS A CARE PRO:
- Pass a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with auto insurance.
- Compassion and kindness - be ready to share your heart.
- 6 months+ of experience caring for a client or family member.
- Flexibility, willing to adapt to the fluctuating needs of our clients.
Apply today and start sharing your heart!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/519
Disclaimer: Sando's Care Corp dba Home Instead will never request sensitive information (ex. banking information, social security, driver's license) prior to an official interview. Please ensure all communication comes from our office phone 701-478-1010 or an official email address (ex: first.last @ homeinstead.com).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.