Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are interviewing and hiring now! Full or Part-Time available! All work over 40 hours per week is paid at 1.5x regular pay!
***IMMEDIATE NEED IN THE HADDAM AREA FOR FULL TIME WORK (HIGHER STARTING RATE WITH ACTIVE CNA CERTIFICATE)***
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- MUST possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and valid auto insurance
The Guilford office currently services: Branford, Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Durham, East Haven, Essex, Guilford, Haddam, Killingworth, Madison, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Old Saybrook, Wallingford and Westbrook.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.