Why join the region’s home care employer of choice?
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Same day pay available with Tapcheck
- Competitive hourly wages
- Care Pro Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full-time & Part-time hours (set your own schedule)
- Shifts available NOW- get to work quickly
- Paid training- earn WHILE you learn
- Flexible schedules
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Care Professionals (Care Pros) and CNAs to join our team and our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout the community. We are looking to grow our team of Care Pros who are dedicated to working a higher number of weekly hours.
We have work throughout Loudoun, North Fairfax, Prince William and Fauquier Counties. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Incidental Transportation
- Education: Care Pro Development Classes are offered free of charge and held on a monthly basis. Continuing Education Units for accredited programs provided.
- Employee Recognition Program: We believe that Care Pros are our biggest asset. They are the backbone of our company. We show this appreciation throughout the year by fostering a culture of appreciation.
- 1.5 times Holiday Pay
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and valid car registration.
We would love to talk more about joining our team!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.