Home Instead is hiring part time CarePro's to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Companionship & Engagement
- Personal Cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Hospice care
- Provide Transportation for appointments & outings
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week and every other weekend.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.