Are you looking for a rewarding part time or full time job? Do enjoy working overnights? Are you interested in providing 12-Hour Overnight care for seniors in their home? Home Instead is looking for compassionate, fun-loving, dependable people to join our team of professional CAREGivers. If sharing your life with a senior by assisting them with their care needs interests you, then we want to hear from you! We have 12 hour awake or resting overnight shifts available!
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Pay
- 3% Employer-Match Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- TapCheck: On-Demand Access to Earnings Before Payday
- On-going Paid Professional CAREGiver Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Administration
- Hospice/Palliative Support Care
- Companionship & Engagement
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Pass background checks and drug screen
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Drive within our service territory
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.