Are you looking for a rewarding part time position? Do you love working with seniors in your community? Come spend time with our seniors! Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help spread love to seniors and help them meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Home Instead strives to create a GREAT work culture for our CAREGivers. We are proud to say that we provide an open and welcoming environment as well as training and supplies for our CAREGivers to be successful. We offer flexible scheduling! Wether you are looking for a supplemental income, retired from your career, or wanting to make a difference in your community, we would love to hear from you!
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Pay
- School Tuition Reimbursement
- 3% Employer-Match Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- TapCheck: On-Demand Access to Earnings Before Payday
- 22% Verizon & 23% Sprint Monthly Cell Phone Discounts
- On-going Paid Professional CAREGiver Training
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Administration
- Hospice/Palliative Support Care
- Companionship & Engagement
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Pass background checks and drug screen
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Drive within our service territory
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.