Are you looking to help in your community? Are you looking for extra income? Do you love seniors? Come join our awesome team! Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable CAREGivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need YOU now more than ever to help the seniors in your community be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help spread love to seniors and help them meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Home Instead strives to create a GREAT work culture for our CAREGivers. We are proud to say that we provide an open and welcoming environment as well as training and supplies for our CAREGivers to be successful. We offer flexible scheduling! If you are looking for a supplemental income, a career change, or wanting to make a difference in your community, we would love to hear from you!
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Pay
- 3% Employer-Match Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- TapCheck: On-Demand Access to Earnings Before Payday
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs Available
- 22% Verizon & 23% Sprint Monthly Cell Phone Discounts
- Home Instead 1-800 Employee Support Line with Unlimited Phone & E-Counseling
- On-going Paid Professional CAREGiver Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Administration
- Hospice/Palliative Support Care
- Companionship & Engagement
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Pass background checks and drug screen
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs. Be able to stoop, bend and twist.
- Drive within our service territory
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Must be 18 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.