Are you looking for a lot of hours in just a couple days? Do you feel the need to make a difference in the community? Do you miss visiting with your Grandparents? Come join our awesome team of CAREGivers! We are looking for compassionate people to become a part of our growing team to “spread Love(v.) or Love the Verb to Seniors and their families in the local communities we serve.” Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We have a variety of shifts available. No experience is needed – we train the people who Love (v.) others! Our Live-in CAREGivers have the option to work a 24 hour shift for 1-4 days a week. This is a great way to acquire a lot of hours in a just a couple days!
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Pay
- 3% Employer-Match Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- TapCheck: On-Demand Access to Earnings Before Payday
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs Available
- 22% Verizon & 23% Sprint Monthly Cell Phone Discounts
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication Administration
- Hospice/Palliative Support Care
- Companionship & Engagement
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Pass background checks and drug screen
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Drive within our service territory
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.