*SIGN ON BONUS* Starting Pay up to $18/hour based on qualifications and experience. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults, providing a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Shift Differentials, Mileage and Travel time Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Training, Company-Matching 401(k), Vision and Dental plans with no waiting period, Employee Assistance Program
- No Experience or Medical Skills Necessary. We offer paid training – classroom, 1-on-1, and online.
- We employ full safety protocols throughout – your safety is important to us.
- Flexible Scheduling, Part-time and selected Full-time Positions available.
- Supplemental income – work around your existing schedule.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- A team of dedicated office staff who appreciates you and supports you 24/7.
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS throughout YORK COUNTY. ALL SHIFTS – Days, evenings, mornings, overnights, weekdays, and weekends.
Home Instead invites CARING INDIVIDUALS to join our team:
- Those who are compassionate and love seniors;
- Those who have provided care to a spouse or older relative;
- Those who enjoy working with people: a Teacher, a Medical Assistant, or a Nursing/PT/OT student, or those working in Retail or Customer Service or are a recent Graduate or a Retiree;
- Those with current or prior experience, including Nurse (RN or LPN), Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA or LNA), Personal Support Specialist (PSS or PCA), Home Health Aide (HHA), or direct care worker;
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available. Apply Online or find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
If you have any questions, simply call our Recruiter Nancy Jandro at 207.985.8550.
Key words: caregiver, caregiving, care giver, care giving, seniors, elderly, eldercare, home care, Alfred, Arundel, Berwick, Biddeford, Buxton, Cornish, Dayton, Eliot, Hollis, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Kittery, Lebanon, Limerick, Limington, Lyman, Newfield, North Berwick, Ogunquit, Old Orchard Beach, Parsonsfield, Saco, Sanford, Shapleigh, South Berwick, Wells, York
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.