Home Instead is actively hiring compassionate caregivers in the Austin, TX area with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others to join our team. As a Home Instead caregiver, you can help seniors in your community remain safely in their home while providing the essential personal care assistance, companionship, and social engagement they need.
We have a variety of flexible schedules available for All Shifts including days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
Full and part-time schedules available throughout the Austin area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and Transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and support
Professional caregiving experience preferred but not required, family caregiving experience will be considered. Skills training provided by Home Instead.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients, client families and support team in a friendly and congenial manner
- Approved criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable personal transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- No Certifications Required (i.e. CNA)
- Starting wage $15 per hour, based on experience and level of care provided
- Hourly Wages may be higher based on level of care needed, duration of shift or couples care if applicable
- Ongoing Performance Based Evaluations
Call Bonnie Today: 512.347.9207 or visit www.HomeInstead.com/496 for more information.
Each Home Instead® franchise office is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.