**$500 SIGN-ON BONUS**
Become a Care Professional at Home Instead! We are looking for hard working, reliable, and compassionate people to join our Care Pro team.
Benefits of you choosing Home Instead:
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Weekend Bonus-extra $2 an hour
- 1:1 Safe & Pleasant Work Environment
- Work schedule customized to fit you
- Work as little as 12 hours up to 40 hours a week
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accessible Office Staff 24/7
- Local clientele in Luzerne County- short commute times!
Care Pro responsibilities are (but not limited to) companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, personal care, and transportation.
Note: Applicants must possess a valid driver's license and a vehicle, be at least 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma or GED.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.